Join The Flybook Family!
Customer Support Specialist
Flybook is an advanced booking software for attractions, activity and tour providers. Flybook not only enables tour providers to sell their offerings online, the software manages many aspects of their business from staff / guide management to marketing campaigns to core financials.
The businesses we work with can be complex. From the marketing programs they offer to the algorithm that defines what makes a given tour, trip, rental, activity or ticket “available”. The job of the customer support specialist is to fully understand a customer’s question/issue and coach, train or do what is necessary to support the client.
Position Location: Bend, OR (remote option up for discussion – bend strongly preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- On a daily basis – responding to Flybook user questions, concerns and requests through support tickets (Email/Zendesk), live chat and phone calls.
- Occasionally screen-share/meetings with clients to trouble shoot a problem or train on solutions
- Weekly meetings with development and engineering teams to share client input and intelligence gained from regular client interaction.
- Strong and very clear communication skills
- Display empathy and compassion for clients
- Independent problem solver
Helpful skills: (not required)
Basic (can be conceptual) understanding of
- Wordpress, squarespace, CRM, CMS knowledge
- Google analytics
- Operational software usage/familiarity
- Accounting concepts
Culture & Benefits at The Flybook.
Founded in 2006, we are an established yet growing company in an industry that is evolving quickly. The team is small but extremely high functioning. We are looking for A players who take pride in their career. The tour and activity industry is upwards of $150 billion market with major technology players like Expedia, Air BNB and Google getting involved. The opportunity for personal and professional growth is certainly not limited to the size of our company.
We are a collaborative group and every individual matters. Your voice is heard, you will feel the impact of your work and influence the future of the company. We are a family owned business and believe strongly in work life balance, and taking care of our team.
- Base salary DOE
- 100% Employee Covered Health/Dental
- 50% Dependent coverage
- 3% Matching Retirement Contribution (eligible 2nd yr)
- Flexible PTO.
- Workday 8am – 5pm
- Occasional weekends required (will be sharing w/rest of support team)